1. POLICY IN EXISTENCE
2. THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
For planning and serviceable objectives, the Múcaro Coffees, LLC has assigned specific agencies whom also process personal data of users and clients of the www.mucarocoffees.com Site. Such objectives are solely associated to the performance of amenities provided on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site by the Múcaro Coffees, LLC, including the sale of products. The agencies indicated have been chosen by the Múcaro Coffees, LLC because of their expertise in processing personal data via the web, their satisfactory guarantees in complying with applicable laws and regulations, as well as the specialized security measures practiced during the processing of all personal data. The agencies the Múcaro Coffees, LLC has chosen to work with are deemed as confidential and considered as private relationships. Please contact our Customer Care division or send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our agency relationships.
3. PERSONAL DATA USE & PURPOSE
Your personal data is collected and processed by the Múcaro Coffees, LLC and its agencies for purposes which are strictly connected to the use of the www.mucarocoffees.com Site, its services and the purchase of products on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such purposes. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
• when you register with the www.mucarocoffees.com Site we collect your personal data (for example, your personal information, e-mail address, telephone number) through the relevant registration form (My Account) in order to provide you with services in reserved access areas of the www.mucarocoffees.com Site and in order to send you our Newsletter, when specifically requested
• when you request Customer Care services, we collect your personal data (for example, your password) for purposes strictly necessary to provide you with customer care services relevant to the www.mucarocoffees.com Site and to the purchase of products on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site
• when you request Customer Service assistance, we collect your personal data (for example, your first and last names, email address and password) for purposes strictly necessary to provide you with Customer Service relevant to the www.mucarocoffees.com site and to the purchase of products on the www.mucarocoffees.com site
• when you are executing purchasing procedures for products sold on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site, including conclusion of an agreement for the purchase of products, we collect your personal data (for example, personal information, email address, address, Credit Card numbers, bank account number and telephone number) on your order form only for the purpose of selling the products ordered by you
• when you request technical assistance, we collect your personal data in order to provide you with information on net-surfing, Internet browsing or viewing and downloading web pages
• when creating your Wish List, we process your personal data in order to customize our services for the purchase of products on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site
Your personal data are generally processed by electronic means; however, in certain circumstances, paper-based means may be used (for example, when the processing of your personal data is required for the prevention of fraud against us). Your personal data are stored in a way which allows the Múcaro Coffees, LLC to identify you for the period that is strictly necessary for the original purposes for which such personal data are collected and subsequently processed, all in accordance with applicable laws. Please report any changes to your personal data to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to ensure that your personal data are always accurate and kept up-to-date.
Your personal data will not be transferred to any countries outside the United States if such countries do not provide for an adequate level of protection of the privacy of individuals. Should the above be necessary in order to supply services to you or to execute contracts for the purchase of products, the transfer of your personal data to any such countries will be carried out only after the execution of specific contracts between the Múcaro Coffees, LLC, its agencies and all parties involved, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We wish to inform you that the Múcaro Coffees, LLC process users' personal data for purposes that are strictly connected to the supply of services through the www.mucarocoffees.com Site, the execution of contracts related to the sale and purchase of products on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site and, after receiving your consent, in order to send you information on new commercial initiatives which are strictly related to the www.mucarocoffees.com Site's activities and services. The Múcaro Coffees, LLC and its agencies process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including by email, only after receiving your consent.
The Múcaro Coffees, LLC may have access to third parties' personal data which is directly disclosed by their users to the Múcaro Coffees, LLC, for instance when the user buys a product to be sent to a friend, when the user who pays the purchase price for a product is different from the recipient of such product, or when a user wishes to recommend to a friend a service provided through the www.mucarocoffees.com Site or the sale of a particular product posted on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site.
4. NOT DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we request you to provide to the Múcaro Coffees, LLC, including your email address, your address, your Credit/Debit Card numbers, bank account number and your telephone number, is necessary for the processing of your order for the purchase of products on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site, to supply other services provided on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site upon your request, or to carry out obligations arising out of applicable laws and regulations.
Your refusal to provide certain personal data to the Múcaro Coffees, LLC may prevent the Múcaro Coffees, LLC from processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site or from providing other services through the www.mucarocoffees.com Site, such as Customer Services, sending the Newsletter, use of the Wish List, recommending a product to a friend.
Your failure to provide personal data to the Múcaro Coffees, LLC may prevent the processing of your order for the purchase of products sold or to provide services through the www.mucarocoffees.com Site. The disclosure of personal data to the Múcaro Coffees, LLC other than that required in order to fulfill legal or contractual obligations or to provide the services requested by you is optional and does not have any effect on the use of the www.mucarocoffees.com Site and its services or on the purchase of products on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site. We will inform you if the personal data we ask you to provide is necessary or optional by marking with an asterisk (*) the information that is necessary. Your failure to disclose optional personal data will not pose any obligation or disadvantage to you, except to the extent that we may no be able to offer you some of our optional, personalized features of the www.mucarocoffees.com Site.
5. PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
6. DATA COLLECTION METHOD
The Múcaro Coffees, LLC directly collects personal data and information from users when they register online with the www.mucarocoffees.com Site or when they send purchase orders for products sold on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site in order to finalize their transactions.
7. SECURITY PROCEDURES
Nevertheless, the Múcaro Coffees, LLC cannot guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of the www.mucarocoffees.com Site and the transmission of data and information through the www.mucarocoffees.com Site will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorized access to or loss of data. It is advisable that your computer be equipped with software devices for the protection of network data transmission and receipt (such as, updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as, firewalls and anti-spam filtering).
8. OPT-IN/OPT OUT
Advertising material and direct marketing or other commercial communications which are not specifically requested by you or necessary to provide a service you requested, including the purchase of products on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site, will be sent to you only after we receive your consent. Please note that each time your consent is required, we will inform you in advance and we will give you the option to either provide or refuse your consent by selecting the appropriate box. The Múcaro Coffees, LLC may process your personal data without your consent when such processing is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to provide you with services you requested, including the purchase of products on the www.mucarocoffees.com Site. Even when your prior consent is not necessary, you may exercise, at any time, your right not to receive future communications regarding services you requested, such as the Newsletter.
9. PERSONAL DATA ACCESS RIGHTS
• the updating, rectification or integration of your personal data
• the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data, which are processed in violation of the law, including when the storage of data is not necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected and subsequently processed
• the confirmation that the operations under letters a) and b) have been reported to whom the data were disclosed or disseminated, except when it becomes impossible to do so or if it means exceeding the protection of the right you are claiming
You are entitled to object, in all or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which it was collected
• to the processing of your personal data for advertising or direct marketing purposes or in order to carry out marketing research or commercial communications
You may freely and at any time exercise your rights, provided that you do so in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, by sending your request to the Múcaro Coffees, LLC at the following email address: email@example.com.
10. LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEB SITES
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY THE PROVIDER, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE THE PROVIDER AND/OR MÚCARO COFFEES LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
If you wish to receive further information regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. GOVERNING LAW
The processing of personal data by the Múcaro Coffees, LLC will be conducted in compliance with applicable US laws. The United States Personal Data Protection Code guarantees that the processing of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals and their dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality, identity and the right to personal data protection.
13. MODIFICATION AND UPDATING